Front Image

Holiday Rentals

Would you like to offer your property for holiday rentals for the first time, but you don’t know what to expect?
Here we will introduce you to the topic in more detail and explain what you have to pay attention to if you want to offer your property for holiday rentals.


First of all you will need a tourist license for your property. It can take up to 12 months to get the license. With this license you can legally rent out your property for holiday rentals.
A tourist license in Torrevieja and surroundings costs usually between 300,00 and 400,00 euros.
After obtaining the tourist license, the registration number must be visibly attached to the property, an escape plan must also be drawn up and attached to the front door.
The next step would be to register the holiday accommodation with the guardia civil or the police. Every guest has to be registered at the arrival day with the police.


Every holiday accommodation should be well prepared for the guests. Important points are above all the security of the property, perfect equipment, heating and much more.


What is included in the rental price?
* Electricity, Water, Internet, Community fees
* Maintenance
* The owner must pay 20% tax on the rental income every three months