Do you also have a holiday property that needs renovation? But you don't have the time to take care of the renovation?
If you have a holiday home that you want to rent out well in the future and keep it competitive, you should regularly renovate and replace defective furnishings.
In addition, a well-kept holiday property ensures better occupancy and higher rental income.
- Clearing out old furniture
- Dismantling of kitchen, bathroom and toilet
- Painting and varnishing work
- Tiling and flooring work
- Renew bathroom and toilet
- Installation of new kitchen
- Purchasing new furniture & equipment
- Home furnishings & designs
- Protective coatings
- Facade design
- Flooring work
- Balcony renovation
- Stone and path work
How you set up your holiday property perfectly
Guests spend the best weeks of the year in your holiday accommodation. That is why the furnishing is an important factor of wellbeing and letting. In recent years, the demands of holiday guests on the furnishings and fittings in holiday properties have increased.
The furniture and furnishings in the holiday accommodation have to do several things at the same time: On the one hand, they should make your holiday home cozy and inspire guests with your holiday property at first glance. A tasteful, high-quality interior is also an important marketing aspect, because most holidaymakers decide based on the photos – especially online. And the right furnishings ensure that your guests feel comfortable and will be happy to come back. On the other hand, the facility must also be durable and easy to care for. Due to the frequent change of tenants, the wear and tear is significantly higher than in your own home.
The kitchen equipment
A complete and nicely arranged kitchen equipment gives your holiday home furnishings a higher quality and more loving look. For many holiday guests, the relaxed breakfast, cooking and eating together is a real holiday luxury.
Kitchen equipment checklist:
- Fridge (an energy-saving model, protects the environment and your operating costs)
- Standard stove with ceramic hob or induction
- Toaster, kettle and coffee maker
- Twice as many dishes as the maximum occupancy of your holiday apartment
- Water, wine and beer glasses
- Cutlery, bread and small kitchen knives, peelers
- Pans, pots, teapot
- Corkscrew and bottle opener
- Sugar, salt and pepper shakers
- Vacuum cleaner and dustpan
A very important relaxation factor on vacation is a good night’s sleep. Therefore invest in your holiday home, in your holiday apartment, in a “real” bed in the bedroom. A sofa bed is only ideal as an additional bed in the living room. Just like an additional folding bed or cot. Opaque, darkening curtains in front of the bedroom windows ensure an undisturbed sleep on vacation.
- Bed (ideally in a size of 1.80 x 2.00)
- Pillows and duvets for summer and winter
- Extra blankets and pillows, a wool blanket etc.
- Mattress protectors
- Bedside tables, bedside lamps